Note: The event takes place in German language only.
This free panel discussion is brought to you by the Germany LGBTIQ Chamber of Commerce (GGLBC), Wirtschaftsweiber and the City of Cologne.
Which importance do diverse businesses have for the local and global supply chains? How do LGBTIQ businesses contribute to creating a discrimination-free workplace environment and to increasing lesbian visibility?
Learn more about the role of the LGBTIQ+ Community in the business generally and concretely in the Cologne region.
After the opening remarks of the mayor of the city of Cologne, Henriette Reker, you can look forward to the panel discussion with:
- Fabienne Stordiau, Co-Founder of the GGLBC, the German LGBTIQ Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Jean-Luc Vey, Co-Founder of the Prout at Work Foundation
- Wolfgang Schwarz-Heim, LGBTIQ Rhen-Ruhr Netzwerk
- Marion Koch, Partner of the ITLOGWARE GmbH
- Representative tba., Unilever
Register for free under: www.wirtschaftsweiber-meet-gglbc.de