This autumn marks a significant step in revolutionizing inclusive procurement as three major advocacy groups, MSDUK European Supplier Diversity Project, WEConnect International, and EGLCC unite for the first-ever European Supplier Diversity Conference.
The 2023 conference is produced by MSDUK, bringing together industry leaders, investors, innovators, start-ups, and high-growth ethnic minority-owned businesses to connect, share knowledge, and build lasting business relationships at Amsterdam’s most prestigious Beurs Van Berlage venue.
Join us – representation matters.
The EGLCC is proudly representing the European LGBTIQ business community, adding a unique and inclusive perspective to the conference. The headline sponsors, Accenture, Bristol Myers Squibb, EY, Meta, and Unilever, underscore the significance of this event and bring a wealth of expertise to the table.
Here are the top 6 reasons to join:
- Network with corporate members and over 100 minority entrepreneurs.
- Attend in-depth sessions, industry-focused keynotes, and panel discussions for valuable insights.
- Be part of the grand finale of the 2023 European Innovation Challenge.
- Explore trending topics discussed by top business leaders.
- Engage in the Exhibition showcasing minority-owned businesses and committed corporate buyers dedicated to supply chain diversity.
- Join the Gala Dinner & Business Awards to honor outstanding minority-owned enterprises and committed corporations.
Enjoy entry discounts
In addition to the existing discount, as a diverse business registered with the EGLCC, you qualify for an exclusive 10% discount on conference entry using the code ESDPCOMM.
Visit our EGLCC Rainbow Ice Cream Corner
Aside from the action-packed agenda, you can look forward to nurturing relationships within our rainbow community, such as:
- meeting with us and our member chambers,
- talking directly to our corporate partners, friends, and allies,
- and learning about our further strategic development.
Stop by for a refreshing ice cream and a few scoops of our latest updates. We also have an exciting regional announcement in store.
LGBTIQ-owned businesses shining bright in Amsterdam
We’re proud to announce that two businesses from our EGLCC network have received nominations for the Business Awards 2023 at the conference. Lene Leth Rasmussen, Loop UX‘s Founder, is a Business Woman of the Year finalist, and Dr. Juliane Kronen, Innatura‘s Co-founder and CEO, is a finalist for European Social Impact Entrepreneur of the Year.
During the silent seminars, both Lene and Juliane will also share their business insights, best practices, and inspiring personal stories.
Let’s shape the future of Supplier Diversity together!
The European Supplier Diversity Conference will be a pivotal moment in the journey toward more inclusive and diverse procurement practices in Europe. This is the opportunity to foster meaningful connections, exchange ideas, and explore potential collaboration opportunities.
Stay updated on the latest conference news by following us on LinkedIn. We look forward to meeting you in Amsterdam.