This free webinar is brought to you by the CIPS Switzerland branch and is for CIPS members and non-members to attend. Your information will be passed to the organising branch members in order to run the webinar.
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is the role of the EGLCC, its objectives and the work (beyond supplier diversity)?
- Why is it important to have a LGBTIQ Chambers of Commerce?
- Who are the members of the EGLCC?
- What are the main barriers to promote LGBTIQ business in Europe today?
- Why to engage LGBTIQ suppliers? What are the business advantages and why it is important for a social change?
- How can procurement managers “tap” into the opportunities of engaging with LGBTIQ businesses?
- What are the criteria to be considered LGBTIQ business (EGLCC registration and certification criteria)
- Beyond supplier diversity – how can procurement functions benefit from a diverse team set-up? Why is it important to setup and engage LGBTIQ ERGs?
During the event, the panellists will answer questions from the facilitator about:
- The reality of supplier diversity strategies and practices in Europe
- What are the benefits, challenges and sometimes conflicting targets involved in implementing a supplier diversity programmes
- What are the specifics of LGBTIQ diverse businesses (are there any?)
- How to start a supplier diversity programme (in your company)